Delicious/miss.mazy

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



(image is also link to my flickr account)
OK, so, also started a flickr account, something I swore I wouldn't do. But as it's in aid of me passing the subject...here goes.
Flickr seems pretty well organised. It's not somethign I'm used to so I'm still working out where everything is.
I think Flickr would be one of those helpful sites for keeping your friends/family in the loop with your life/holidays/importent events etc. Unlike Facebook which is about finding old friends and checking what they're up to etc, I'd say Flickr would work well as a very impressive photo album.
I can also see the benfits of having your portfolio on Flickr as only people you select in groups can see your images.
I'm big on organisation so I love the making 'sets' function. It makes it easier to find exactly what you're after.
I had some problems with the geotagging...as I couldnt seem to even find wagga on the map O-o I assume this is my poor connection.

1 comment:

  1. Flickr is a great website for sharing photos with other people all over the world. I also find it very organizational.

    ReplyDelete