Delicious/miss.mazy

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear sXe

[rant] Dear Straight Edge nazis (Not just straight edge people..the scary ones...I like straight edge people ^__^). I do not with to be bombarded with your beliefs in your name, profile, status updates, photos ABOUT the topic, conversations you have ALL THE TIME, blog posts about how great you are compared to me etc etc.
Please get over yourselves. There is NO NEED to flaunt it everywhere and make other people feel bad (or try to anyway) because they are not. You are not part of some exclusive club that you and only you know the secrets to. People have been "Not putting alien substances in their bodies" and "not having aimless sex" FOR CENTURIES! It's just that YOU GUYS feel the need to bang on about it like you're some sort of superior beings..you do NOT need to have it in your name, in fact, I think that makes you MORE of a poser than the people you thing you are better than.
In short: Please stop trying to be all high-and-mighty about the fact that YOU have chosen not to do what everyone else does and has done for years. If I want to drink and smoke and have sex I damn well will.
(Apologies to all my NICE Straight Edge friends who are not scary)
...Posting this here because I don't want to start a facebook war....
[/rant]

No comments:

Post a Comment